您当前的位置: 首页 > oldata

商务英语常用句型(11)

2005-10-18 | 编辑: | 分享到
摘要:商务英语常用句型(11)
无标题文档

商务英语常用句型(11)

来源:环球雅思www.ielts.com.cn 2005-10-18

  
  留意签名

  惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。
  We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

  下面是他的签名传真件, 请惠予留意, 该签名效果与我的相同。
Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.

  惠请留意我的签名。
Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...

  请留意附在下面的签名。
I request your attention to his signature, appended below.

  诚请回信

  回信
by return||by return of post||by return of mail

  为供您回信方便, 随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。
A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.

  请开20美元的支票一张, 放在所附信封里, 立即寄给我们。
Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.

  为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息, 随信附去明信片一张备用。
A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.

  届时, 用明信片告知我们, 本公司乐意奉告, 当然不会增加任何麻烦。
Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you--without a bit of obligation, of course.

  商务英语函电常用句型

  1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
  2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
  3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
  4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
  5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
  6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感激。
  7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
  8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。
  9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
  10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
  11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
  12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
  13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
  14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
  15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
  16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.
我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
  17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
  18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
  19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
  20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

 

上一篇:VIP课程 下一篇:无
品牌信息
北京市海淀区环球雅思培训学校成立于1997年,专注出国语言培训21年,包括雅思、托福、GRE、GMAT、SAT、ACT、AP、AEAS等培训业务,其高质量的学术和教学成效在业界享有盛名。

全国拥有119个分校,351个学习中心,每年培训学员达60万人次,4所容纳千人的环球国际封闭…[详情]

0元模考| 机经下载
雅思名师 更多 >

杨凡   18年教龄

实用有效,快速提高学生的成绩;因材施教,针对不同基础的同学,使用不同的... [详情]

高洁   18年教龄

独创“听力逻辑思维链接法”,深刻理解学生在雅思听力中存在的困惑与问题,... [详情]

谢鹏   10年+教龄

授课风趣幽默,逻辑能力强,善于使用生动的方式对学生进行思路启发;推陈出... [详情]

杨鑫   12年教龄

基于独创的“口语魔力药水”学习法,在授课过程中针对不同程度的学员给出了... [详情]

市场合作申请